Do you want to know Top Best 5 Powerful MISSILES of world? The power of a country can be judged from its destructive weapons and MISSILES. The list of Powerful MISSILES of world is given below.
In this twenty first century, every country wants to show its weaponry power and the competition of being on the top is on, after the Second World War. Countries like USA, CHINA, ISRIEL and other countries have reached their top most level in designing of perfect missile and the competition is on for making the best.
Among which these are few which can easily bring the tears of terror in the eyes of the enemies
1. The American missile LGM-30G Minuteman-III is the only land-based ICBM in service in the United States. It has an operational range of 13,000 kilometers and was the first missile in the world that employed multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles (MIRV). Minuteman was a revolutionary concept and an extraordinary technical achievement for UN. The current US force consists of 450 Minuteman-III missiles. It is one component of a nuclear triad and hence America is considered as most powerful country.
2. The Russian missile R-36M2 is the main land-based ICBM in Russia's arsenal. Its two-stage rocket, powered by a liquid bi-propellant, can carry multiple warheads over a distance of approximately 16,000 kilometers. It was designated in the secret Soviet documentation as R-36M-2 and also known under its military name RS-20V Voevoda. About 59 are believed to be deployed by Russia at the moment and it is considered as a second most powerful country.
3. The Chinese missile Dongfeng-41 (DF-41) is a nuclear solid-fueled road-mobile intercontinental ballistic missile rumored to be currently under service. It is believed to have an operational range of 15,000 kilometers and is capable destroying a huge area it has auxiliary power unit missile from the launch barrel ejected missile reaches a certain height and then ignite the main engine flight and destroys it target and china is considered as third most powerful country.
4. The Israeli missile Jericho III. Jericho I was developed with the help of France. It is a short range ballistic missile estimated that the missile has entered Israeli service in 2008. It is believed to have a three-stage solid propellant with a range of 4,800 to 11,500 kilometer and it has a weight of 26,000 KG. The Jericho III ICBM equipped with a nuclear warhead provides Israel with a powerful deterrent against a nuclear Iran and it was successfully tested on 2 November 2011.
5. The UK missile UGM-133 Trident II, or Trident D5, is a submarine-launched ballistic missile deployed with the United Kingdom's Royal Navy. It has a range of 11,300 kilometers. The missile is also used by the US Navy. And it was first launched on Jan 18, 2008 it is probably the most important part of the current nuclear arsenal of the United Kingdom and till date more five hundred forty missiles has been made.